[Photograph 2012.201.B1263.0310] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1263.0310]
- Creation: 1962-10-16
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Speaker at the Panhandle Plains regional meeting of the Natural Gas Processors Assoc. on Nov. 2 in Amarillo, R. B. Stewart, VP of Natural Gas for Phillips Petroleum Co., will tell about his tour of Russia."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Stewart, R.B.
- Keyword: V-President Of Natural Gas For Phillips Petro.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: STEWART, R.B. / V-PRESIDENT OF NATURAL GAS FOR PHILLIPS PETRO.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Washington County - Bartlesville
- Coverage Date: 1962-10-16
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, October 16, 1962
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1263.0310
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc508513
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-10-16-62
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman