[Photograph 2012.201.B1233.0286] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1233.0286]
- Creation: 1966
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Keynoting the convention will be Dr. George K. Schweitzer, University of Tennessee chemistry professor, who will speak on the importance of medical assistants at a Friday night banquet."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Schweitzer, George K. Dr.
- Keyword: Prof Of Chemistry At Univ. Of Tennessee
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: SCHWEITZER, GEORGE K. DR. / PROF OF CHEMISTRY AT UNIV. OF TENNESSEE
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1966
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, May 19, 1966
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1233.0286
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc506432
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-05-19-66
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman