[Photograph 2012.201.B1132.0328] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1132.0328]
Photographer: Miller, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1961-05-24
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Dr. J. R. Robinson, an Oklahoma City physician, Wednesday was appointed to the state pardon and parole board."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Robinson, J.R. Dr.
- Keyword: City - Physician - O.U. Medical School Faculty Member - Appointed To State Pardon & Parole Board
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: ROBINSON, J.R. DR. / CITY - PHYSICIAN - O.U. MEDICAL SCHOOL FACULTY MEMBER - APPOINTED TO STATE PARDON & PAROLE BOARD
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1961-05-24
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, May 24, 1961
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1132.0328
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc505971
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-05-24-61
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times