[Photograph 2012.201.B0424B.0106] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0424B.0106]
Photographer: Cobb, RichardCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1952-11-12
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Mrs. McLendon Spent more than two years in bed when tuberculosis attacked her as a teen-age girl."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Mc Lendon E. J. Mrs.
- Keyword: City Former Tuberculosis Victim
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: MC LENDON E. J. MRS. / CITY FORMER TUBERCULOSIS VICTIM
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Coverage Date: 1952-11-12
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, November 23, 1952
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0424B.0106
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc483296
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-11-23-52
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman