[Photograph 2012.201.B0875.0284] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0875.0284]
Photographer: King, CliffCreator Type: Personal
Author: Hill, GilbertContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Caption writer.
- Creation: 1960-11-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Hercules Powder Co., a highly diversified chemical firm which in 1960 is spending "upwards of $60 million" for new plants, is "quite obviously taking a good look" at industrial possibilities in Oklahoma."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Martin John W. Vice-Pres Of Hercules Powder Co.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: MARTIN JOHN W. VICE-PRES OF HERCULES POWDER CO.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1960-11-18
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, November 18, 1960
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0875.0284
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc482645
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-11-18-60
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times