[Photograph 2012.201.B0927.0528] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0927.0528]
Photographer: Argo, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1978-06-27
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "A negotiations expert from Washington, D.C. in Oklahoma City to consult with school board members and administrators, said today districts should classes during teacher strikes. Richard Neal said, "Sometimes it's amazing how well parents acting as substitutes can work with acting as substitutes can work with students and it's surprising how quickly their old teaching skills come back to administrators."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Neal, Richard (Negotiations Expert From Washington D.C.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: NEAL, RICHARD (NEGOTIATIONS EXPERT FROM WASHINGTON D.C.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1978-06-27
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, June 27, 1978
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0927.0528
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc479501
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-06-27-78
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times