[Photograph 2012.201.B0961.0070] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0961.0070]
- Creation: 1977
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "New offices and plant at 330 S. Vermont were moved into recently by Alliance Steel Manufacturing, Inc."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Oklahoma City Buildings Alliance Steel Manufacturing Inc.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: OKLAHOMA CITY BUILDINGS ALLIANCE STEEL MANUFACTURING INC.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1977
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, June 26, 1977
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0961.0070
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc479126
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-06-26-77
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman