[Photograph 2012.201.B0941.0156] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0941.0156]
- Creation: 1966-07-13
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Pistol Packin Mama took aim Tuesday in Oklahoma City's U. S. marshal's office when Mrs. Linnette Nash, accounting clerk-steno-deputy, received her marksman's badge as the result of her scoring at the annual Oklahoma Sheriffs and peace Officers pistol match earlier this year."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Nash Linette A. Mrs.
- Keyword: Women Deputy In The U.S. Marshal'S Office
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: NASH LINETTE A. MRS. / WOMEN DEPUTY IN THE U.S. MARSHAL'S OFFICE
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1966-07-13
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, July 13, 1966
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0941.0156
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc476373
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-07-13-66
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman