Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [2012.201.B0997.0453]
Photographer: Miller, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1955-04-19
- Content Description: Caption: "OKLAHOMA this weekend played host to the nation's general practitioner of the year as Dr. Karl B. Pace, Greenville, N. C. came through the state to visit his brother, district Judge Tom Pace, Norman." Photograph is of an older man wearing a suit sitting and leaning towards someone talking. The photograph is a side profile casual picture.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Pace. Tom P.
- Keyword: Purcell District Judge
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: PACE. TOM P. / PURCELL DISTRICT JUDGE
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1955-04-19
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 10, 1955
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0997.0453
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc474552
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-04-10-55 : B&W
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman