[Photograph 2012.201.B0924.0269] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0924.0269]
Photographer: Miller, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1970-08-27
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "The time is passing quickly, and won't be long until September 28. that's when the United Appeal Campaign for this year will be kicked off, However, the women involved in the residential division of the drive have been working for quite sometime now. Mrs. Ron Murray, left, and Mrs. Marcus Mears, right, area chairman, are going over some of the instructions and dates for the campaign."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Murray Ron Mrs.
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: MURRAY RON MRS. / CITY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1970-08-27
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, August 27, 1970
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0924.0269
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc466274
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-08-27-70
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman