[Photograph 2012.201.B0366B.0352] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0366B.0352]
Photographer: Traverse, CliffCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1972-10-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Members of the Oklahoma City Symphony and their spouses were feted Sunday when the board of trustees of the Symphony Society entertained at a reception. Dr. Ray Luke, associate conductor, and his wife, right, chat with Mrs. M. Briscoe Hoffman at the reception."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Luke, Dr. Ray E.
- Keyword: Ocu Composer In Residence
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: LUKE, DR. RAY E. / OCU COMPOSER IN RESIDENCE
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1972-10-22
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, October 23, 1972
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0366B.0352
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc452109
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-10-23-72
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times