[Photograph 2012.201.B0362.0142] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0362.0142]
- Creation: 1960-04-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Current president of the Oklahoma Press Association is Edward K. Livermore, editor-publisher of the Sapulpa Herald, Creek County's only daily newspaper."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Livermore, Edward K.
- Keyword: Editor Publisher Of The Sapulpa Herold Pres. Of Okla. Press Assn.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: LIVERMORE, EDWARD K. / EDITOR PUBLISHER OF THE SAPULPA HEROLD PRES. OF OKLA. PRESS ASSN.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Creek County - Sapulpa
- Coverage Date: 1960-04-01
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, May 1, 1960
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0362.0142
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc452032
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-05-01-60
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman