[Photograph 2012.201.B0362.0766] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0362.0766]
- Creation: 1964-11-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Awards for service were presented three Oklahoma State University faculty members by M. R. Lohmann, left, dean of engineering at OSU."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Lohmann M. R. Dr.
- Keyword: Dean Of The College Of Engineering
- Keyword: Oklahoma State University
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: LOHMANN M. R. DR. / DEAN OF THE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING / OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1964-11-11
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, November 11, 1964
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0362.0766
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc451968
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-11-11-64
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times