[Photograph 2012.201.B0382.0017] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0382.0017]
Photographer: Klock, RogerCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1981-08-14
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "Dr. Charles J. Mankin, Dir. U.S. Geological Survey of Oklahoma."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Mankin, Charles J. Dr.
- Keyword: Assistant Professor Of Geology At The University Of Oklahoma
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: MANKIN, CHARLES J. DR. / ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF GEOLOGY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Coverage Date: 1981-08-14
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0382.0017
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc448090