[Photograph 2012.201.B0362.0597] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0362.0597]
- Added Title Line Up For Inoculations
Photographer: Associated PressCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: AP Wirephoto
- Creation: 1971-12-17
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "More than 1,000 persons in the Locust Grove area received inoculations Friday against infections hepatitis."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Locust Grove, Okla.
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: LOCUST GROVE, OKLA.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Mayes County - Locust Grove
- Coverage Date: 1971-12-17
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0362.0597
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc445020