[Photograph 2012.201.B0366B.0660] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0366B.0660]
Photographer: Tullous, DonCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1979-05-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Most of the door frames, sheet rock and some of the other classroom partitioning work for six new classrooms in the basement of Luther's elementary school has been completed."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Luther, Okla.
- Keyword: Schools
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: LUTHER, OKLA. / SCHOOLS
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Luther
- Coverage Date: 1979-05-10
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, May 17, 1979
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0366B.0660
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc444581
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-05-17-79-N
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times