[Photograph 2012.201.B0361B.0169] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0361B.0169]
- Added Title Exeter N. H. April 9-- Held In Kidnapping--
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "Carl C. LeChel, 32, center, of Raymond, N. H., is accompanied by deputy sheriff's as they leave the Rockingham County Sheriff's office Friday in Exeter."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Lechel, Carl C.
- Keyword: Held For Kidnapping
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: LECHEL, CARL C. / HELD FOR KIDNAPPING
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0361B.0169
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc443585