[Photograph 2012.201.B0274.0755] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0274.0755]
- Added Title Folding Shirts
Photographer: Beckel, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1993-03-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Maureen McCrary, Dr. Charles Delhotal, Debbie Johnson and Lori McCaslin from left, members of the nonprofit Infant Crisis Services Inc., pitched in recently to help another nonprofit organization by folding T-shirts for the 1993 Redbud Classic, which will be April 18."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Infant Crisis Services Inc.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: INFANT CRISIS SERVICES INC.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1993-03-10
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "Folding Shirts", Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 16, 1993
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0274.0755
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc439654
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-03-16-93
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman