[Photograph 2012.201.B0295.0355] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0295.0355]
Photographer: Albright, BobCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1957-10-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Strings seldom get a rest, and double basses have extra heavy duty in the Semi-Centennial concert as bassist Lois Hood discovers when she takes a look at the Indian dance movement of composer Jack Kilpatrick's "Oklahoma" Symphony."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Hood.
- Keyword: Donald (Lois) Mrs.
- Keyword: Okla. City Symphony Orchestra Musician
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HOOD. / DONALD (LOIS) MRS. / OKLA. CITY SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA MUSICIAN
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1957-10-18
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, November 11, 1957
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0295.0355
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc433800
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-11-11-57
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman