[Photograph 2012.201.B0280.0060] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0280.0060]
- Creation: 1950-05-09
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Dr. Horace J. Harper, Oklahoma A & M soils professor, left, and O. G. Spears, Atoka farmer, inspect some of the big hop clover on improved pastures at the college's pasture fertility research station near Coalgate."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Harper Horace J. Dr.
- Keyword: Okla. A&M College
- Keyword: Deceased 11-8-61
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HARPER HORACE J. DR. / OKLA. A&M COLLEGE / DECEASED 11-8-61
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1950-05-09
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, May 9, 1950
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0280.0060
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc432116
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-05-09-50
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman