[Photograph 2012.201.B0285.0241] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0285.0241]
Photographer: Cobb, DickCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1963-09-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Two drop-outs, Helen and Cynthia, receive counseling from Dr. Larry Hayes, co-ordinator of educational research for the city school system and executive secretary of the Superintendent's Advisory Committee, on School Drop-Outs."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Hayes Larry K. Dr.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HAYES LARRY K. DR.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1963-09-04
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, September 15, 1963
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0285.0241
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc431827
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-09-15-63
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman