[Photograph 2012.201.B0387.0172] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0387.0172]
Photographer: Grier, BobCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1980-08-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Dr, Mary Ann McCafree and Dr. Robert McCaffree monitor a reading on a piece of medical equipment at Oklahoma Memorial Hospital."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Mgcaffree, Mary Anne (Dr)
- Keyword: Neonatologist At Ok Children'S Memorial Hosp.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: MGCAFFREE, MARY ANNE (DR) / NEONATOLOGIST AT OK CHILDREN'S MEMORIAL HOSP.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1980-08-07
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, August 11, 1980
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0387.0172
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc428477
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-08-11-80
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times