[Photograph 2012.201.B0408B.0569] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0408B.0569]
- Creation: 1956
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "AIRMAN OF THE YEAR for the Oklahoma Air National Guard is M/Sgt. Vernon D. Thompson, 1417 SW 34."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Murray, E. Cotter Mrs.
- Keyword: City * Pres Of Okla. Air National Guard Wives Club
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: MURRAY, E. COTTER MRS. / CITY * PRES OF OKLA. AIR NATIONAL GUARD WIVES CLUB
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1956
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, August 21, 1956
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0408B.0569
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc414359
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-08-21-56
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman