[Photograph 2012.201.B0420.0061] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0420.0061]
Photographer: McLaughlin, AlCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1947-09-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Judge" John H. Casey puts a tape on Joe W. McBride, Anadarko publisher, to see what gives with a newspaper champion at the State fair."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Mcbride, Joe W.
- Keyword: Anadarko
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: MCBRIDE, JOE W. / ANADARKO
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Caddo County - Anadarko
- Coverage Date: 1947-09-26
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, September 27, 1947
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0420.0061
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc414347
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-09-27-47
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman