[Photograph 2012.201.B0408B.0360] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0408B.0360]
Photographer: Argo, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1978-03-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Phillip J. Murphy, staff director of the American Bar Association's special committee on Prepaid Legal Services, said only 20 percent of the public presently utilizes the services of an attorney."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Murphy, Phillip J.
- Keyword: Staff Director Of The American Bar Assoc.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: MURPHY, PHILLIP J. / STAFF DIRECTOR OF THE AMERICAN BAR ASSOC.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1978-03-11
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 12, 1978
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0408B.0360
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc413731
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-03-12-78
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman