[Photograph 2012.201.B0413B.0310] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0413B.0310]
Photographer: Petrauskas, KazimirCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Casey"
- Creation: 1953-04-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Some of the prettiest jewelry in the country will be shown too at the Made-in-Oklahoma Show and here is Mrs. Marie Arning, Okmulgee, modeling some of the products of the Tom Marshall plastics plant there."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Made In Oklahoma Show
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: MADE IN OKLAHOMA SHOW
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Okmulgee County - Okmulgee
- Coverage Date: 1953-04-03
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 5, 1953
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0413B.0310
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc410162
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-04-05-53
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman