[Photograph 2012.201.B0298B.0728] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0298B.0728]
- Creation: 1969-09-12
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "John P. Humes, New York attorney, has been nominated by President Nixon to be ambassador to Austria."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Humes, John P.
- Keyword: Ambassador To Austria
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HUMES, JOHN P. / AMBASSADOR TO AUSTRIA
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1969-09-12
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, September 12, 1969
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0298B.0728
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc399253
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-09-12-69
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times