[Photograph 2012.201.B0354.0618] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0354.0618]
Photographer: Lynn, ReneeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1982-03-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "The Other Robert E. Lee."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Lee, Robert E.
- Keyword: Vice-President, Fidelity National Bank
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: LEE, ROBERT E. / VICE-PRESIDENT, FIDELITY NATIONAL BANK
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1982-03-11
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 16, 1982
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0354.0618
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc396524
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-03-16-82
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman