[Photograph 2012.201.B0293B.0366] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0293B.0366]
Photographer: Albright, BobCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1952-12-12
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "The new plant, a 50,000-square-foot building, was constructed by a $300,000 bond issue voted by citizens of the Hughes county seat."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Holdenville
- Keyword: Plants
- Keyword: Seamprufe Inc.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HOLDENVILLE / PLANTS / SEAMPRUFE INC.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Hughes County - Holdenville
- Coverage Date: 1952-12-12
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, December 13, 1952
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0293B.0366
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc391910
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-12-13-52
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman