[Photograph 2012.201.B0296B.0124] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0296B.0124]
Photographer: King, CliffCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1956-11-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Woman's auxiliary of the Oklahoma County Dental society held a luncheon and style show Monday at the Thunderbird inn."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Hopkins. William C Mrs & Dr
- Keyword: Dentist
- Keyword: City Pres Of The Okla County Dental Soc.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HOPKINS. WILLIAM C MRS & DR / DENTIST / CITY PRES OF THE OKLA COUNTY DENTAL SOC.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1956-11-26
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, November 27, 1956
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0296B.0124
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc388375
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-11-27-56
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times