[Photograph 2012.201.B0339.0228] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0339.0228]
Photographer: Heaton, DaveCreator Type: Personal
Author: Shannon, MikeContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Caption writer.
- Creation: 1972-02-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Mrs. Richard Kelley tells her side of the story."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Kelley Richard F (Mrs) City Pres Of Mercy Hospital Womens Auxiliary
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: KELLEY RICHARD F (MRS) CITY PRES OF MERCY HOSPITAL WOMENS AUXILIARY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1972-02-04
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, February 4, 1972
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0339.0228
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc384667
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-02-04-72
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times