[Photograph 2012.201.B0338.0875] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0338.0875]
Photographer: Miller, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1967-10-12
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "A QUICK TABULATION of ticket sales by Mrs. Herb Aduddell, left, Mrs. Glenn Collins, right, and Mrs. Bill Kerr, center, who are all involved in plans for the luncheon of the Jefferson-Bryan Club and stare Democratic Council set for October 29 at the Sheraton-Oklahoma Hotel to honor outstanding Democratic women in the state."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Kerr, B. B. & Mrs.
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: KERR, B. B. & MRS. / CITY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1967-10-12
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, October 21, 1967
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0338.0875
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc383037
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-10-21-67
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman