[Photograph 2012.201.B0308B.0107] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0308B.0107]
- Creation: 1946-03-29
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "John Jarman"
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Jarman, John H. Jr.
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: Congressman 5Th District
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: JARMAN, JOHN H. JR. / CITY / CONGRESSMAN 5TH DISTRICT
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1946-03-29
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0308B.0107
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc375532