[Photograph 2012.201.B0261.0178] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0261.0178]
- Creation: 1986-08-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Work is progressing on the first phase of a widening project on U.S. Highway 59 in Poteau."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Highways
- Keyword: U.S.
- Keyword: Highway 59
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HIGHWAYS / U.S. / HIGHWAY 59
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1986-08-22
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, August 31, 1986
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0261.0178
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc365673
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-08-31-86
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman