[Photograph 2012.201.B0241.0068] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0241.0068]
- Added Title Mrs. Deanna Greisen
Photographer: Miller, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1974-08-28
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "center, the new director of volunteers at University hospital"
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Greisen, Deanna (Mrs.)
- Keyword: Director Of Volunteers At Univ. Hospt.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: GREISEN, DEANNA (MRS.) / DIRECTOR OF VOLUNTEERS AT UNIV. HOSPT.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1974-08-28
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "Mrs. Deanna Greisen", Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, August 30, 1974
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0241.0068
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc362572
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-08-30-74
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman