[Photograph 2012.201.B0247.0237] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0247.0237]
- Creation: 1948-03-29
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "Jake L. Hamon, of the firm of Edwin B. Cox and Jake L. Hamon, Dallas, Texas, is vice president for production and chairman of the General Committee of the API division of Production."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Hamon, Jake L.
- Keyword: Firm Of Edwin B. Cox And Jake L. Hamon
- Keyword: Dallas Texas
- Keyword: Vice President For Production Of The American Petroleum Institute
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HAMON, JAKE L. / FIRM OF EDWIN B. COX AND JAKE L. HAMON / DALLAS TEXAS / VICE PRESIDENT FOR PRODUCTION OF THE AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1948-03-29
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0247.0237
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc356216