[Photograph 2012.201.B0231.0316] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0231.0316]
- Creation: 1973
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "S. M. Grubin has been named a vice chairman of the 1973 United Appeal campaign, to work with Richard D. Harrison, who will head the drive."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Grubin, Stanley M.
- Keyword: Gen. Manager Western Elec.
- Keyword: Okc
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: GRUBIN, STANLEY M. / GEN. MANAGER WESTERN ELEC. / OKC
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1973
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, September 4, 1973
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0231.0316
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc354158
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-09-04-73