[Photograph 2012.201.B0256.0524] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0256.0524]
Photographer: Miller, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1958-04-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "ANNUAL STATE MEETING of the Women's Auxiliary to the Oklahoma State Dental Association will be held Sunday through Wednesday ...."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Hendrix, Paul C. (Mrs.)
- Keyword: City State President Of Women'S Auxiliary To Okla. Dental Assn.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HENDRIX, PAUL C. (MRS.) / CITY STATE PRESIDENT OF WOMEN'S AUXILIARY TO OKLA. DENTAL ASSN.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1958-04-07
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 20, 1958
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0256.0524
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc353399
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-04-20-58
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman