[Photograph 2012.201.B0258.0014] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0258.0014]
Photographer: Southerland, PaulCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1982-10-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Cathy Campbell of Norman, far left, looks at one of Gail Bush's quilts during the Norman Arts Fair at campus corner last week. A wide array of crafts were displayed. The fair was part of the City Arts Week, an 11-day observance of the arts which continues through next week. In right photo Judy Hess of Norman, explains her brass rubbing to Phil Schwartz."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Hess, Judy
- Keyword: Home Economics Instructor.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HESS, JUDY / HOME ECONOMICS INSTRUCTOR.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Cleveland County - Norman
- Coverage Date: 1982-10-18
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, October 21, 1982
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0258.0014
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc346345
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-10-21-82
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times