[Photograph 2012.201.B0247.0033] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0247.0033]
Photographer: Associated PressCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: AP Wirephoto
- Creation: 1972
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Dr. Armand Hammer, chairman of Occidental Petroleum Co., said in London the company has signed an agreement with the Soviet Union covering wide range of scientific and technical services."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Hammer, Dr. Armand
- Keyword: Occidental Petroleum Corp.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HAMMER, DR. ARMAND / OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORP.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: England - Greater London Metropolitan Area - London
- Coverage Date: 1972
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, July 19, 1972
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0247.0033
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc345729
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-07-19-72
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times