[Photograph 2012.201.B0229.0418] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0229.0418]
Photographer: Grier, BobCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1980-01-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "At the Junior Hospitality Club's Husbands' Dinner are, from left to right, Nancy Hyroop, Janie Swank, Kenneth Greiner and Patty Turner."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Greiner, Kenneth D.
- Keyword: Executive Vice President Of Gulf Oil South Corp.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: GREINER, KENNETH D. / EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF GULF OIL SOUTH CORP.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1980-01-26
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, February 1, 1980
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0229.0418
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc343257
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-02-01-80
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman