[Photograph 2012.201.B0261C.0005] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0261C.0005]
- Creation: 1970
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "R. B. Holtzendorff unhooks his prize of the trip, a small mouth bass."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Holtzendorff, R. B.
- Keyword: Municipal Court Judge Nichols Hills
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: HOLTZENDORFF, R. B. / MUNICIPAL COURT JUDGE NICHOLS HILLS
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1970
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 12, 1970
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0261C.0005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc343092
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-04-12-70
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman