[Photograph 2012.201.B0149.0324] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0149.0324]
Photographer: Bailey, BobCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1951-01-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "Continental oil Company's college scholarship plan, which will provide 10 awards annually to sons and daughters of Continental employees beginning with fall of 1951, is given approval by the selection committee, which met in Houston, Tex., Thursday."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Cross, George L. Dr.
- Keyword: President Of Okla. Univ.
- Keyword: Norman, Okla.
- Keyword: 1950-54 #2
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: CROSS, GEORGE L. DR. / PRESIDENT OF OKLA. UNIV. / NORMAN, OKLA. / 1950-54 #2
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Cleveland County - Norman
- Coverage Date: 1951-01-11
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0149.0324
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc318651