[Photograph 2012.201.B0137.0242] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0137.0242]
Photographer: Argo, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1992-07-17
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "Democratic presidential nominee Bill Clinton clasps hands with his running mate Al Gore after their acceptance speeches Thursday night at the Democratic National Convention."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Clinton, Bill
- Keyword: Gov. Of Ark.
- Keyword: Presidential Candidate
- Keyword: 1992
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: CLINTON, BILL / GOV. OF ARK. / PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE / 1992
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Washington D.C.
- Coverage Date: 1992-07-17
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, July 19, 1992
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0137.0242
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc317948
- Display Note: PublishDate: 0-7-19-92