[Photograph 2012.201.B0142.0005] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0142.0005]
Photographer: McDaniel, DavidCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1983-12-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Jon E. Conrad. Exchange National Bank board chairman in Moore, is shown with his mother, Jewel Conrad, and wife Carol"
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Conrad, John E.
- Keyword: Exchange Natl. Bank Board Chairman
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: CONRAD, JOHN E. / EXCHANGE NATL. BANK BOARD CHAIRMAN
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1983-12-18
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, January 3, 1983
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0142.0005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc309031
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-1-3-83
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times