The Hooker Advance (Hooker, Okla.), Vol. 8, No. 32, Ed. 1 Friday, September 15, 1911 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Hooker Advance (Hooker, Okla.), Vol. 8, No. 32, Ed. 1 Friday, September 15, 1911
- Serial Title The Hooker Advance
Editor: Hiebert, A. L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Editor and Manager
Editor: Swem, C. C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Assistant Editor
Name: Hooker Advance Publishing CompanyPlace of Publication: Hooker, OklahomaAdditional Info: Hooker Advance Publishing Co., Advance Pub. Co. (Inc.)
- Creation: 1911-09-15
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from Hooker, Oklahoma that includes local, state, and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: eight pages : ill. ; page 22 x 15 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Oklahoma - Texas County
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas County (Okla.) -- Newspapers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hooker (Okla.) -- Newspapers.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Texas County - Hooker
- Time Period: new-sou
- Volume: 8
- Issue: 32
- Edition: 1
Name: Oklahoma Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: ODNP
Name: The Hooker AdvanceCode: HOOKER
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn93066098
- OCLC: 28390014
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc272309
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "The Best Paper, Circulated Among the Best People, in the Best Town on Earth."
- Display Note: Published every Friday.