[Photograph 2012.201.B0107.0137] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0107.0137]
- Added Title David H. Bridges
Photographer: Albright, BobCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1962-02-09
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Getting ready for "Senior Day" March 30, sponsored by Oklahoma City University and Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Bridges, David
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: National Vice Pres. Of Junior Chamber Of Commerce.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: BRIDGES, DAVID / CITY / NATIONAL VICE PRES. OF JUNIOR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1962-02-09
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "David H. Bridges", Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 13, 1962
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0107.0137
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc264667
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-3-13-62
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman