[Photograph 2012.201.B0101.0259] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0101.0259]
Photographer: Rose, EdithCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1946-04-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "MR. AND MRS. F. E. O'BANION 2317 NW 13 , announce the engagement of their daughter , Miss Melba O'Banion.."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Boyd, Neale
- Keyword: City Secretary And Treasurer Of Apco Oil Corp ..
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: BOYD, NEALE / CITY SECRETARY AND TREASURER OF APCO OIL CORP ..
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1946-04-18
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, May 5, 1946
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0101.0259
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc260570
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-05-05-46
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman