[Photograph 2012.201.B0102.0044] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0102.0044]
- Added Title Hard To Lose
Photographer: McLaughlin, AlCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1947-03-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "Bob Bowerw, vice president of the Oklahoma Railway Co., thought he was about to see his last streetcar."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Bowers, R. S. (Robert, S.)
- Keyword: Gen. Marg. Of City Bus C..
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: BOWERS, R. S. (ROBERT, S.) / GEN. MARG. OF CITY BUS C..
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1947-03-04
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "Hard To Lose", Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 5, 1947
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0102.0044
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc259535
- Display Note: PublishDate: 0-3-5-47