[Photograph 2012.201.B0096.0902] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0096.0902]
Photographer: Miller, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1961-12-29
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "HELPING JULIE BONDURANT , 21 months , park her Christmas gifts for the trip home are her parents, Dr. and Mrs. Charles P. Bondurant.."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Bondurant, Charles P. Jr. Dr.
- Keyword: Galveston , Tex - Resident Physician At John Sealy Hospital
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: BONDURANT, CHARLES P. JR. DR. / GALVESTON , TEX - RESIDENT PHYSICIAN AT JOHN SEALY HOSPITAL
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Coverage Date: 1961-12-29
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, January 2, 1962
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0096.0902
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc255097
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-01-02-62
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times